The First and Only National Standard of Excellence for Home Technology Companies
“HTA Certified firms undergo a rigorous background check to ensure they are technically competent, demonstrate solid customer service, and have a positive reputation. Less than 10% of companies will reach this status!”
What’s Different About HTA Certified system integrator?
- Seasoned professionals with proven technical expertise
- World-class ongoing aftercare service
- Endorsements from manufacturers, local industry peers, and design/build professionals
- Comprehensive background checks for all new employees
- Proven, stellar business performance
- An exceptional reputation you can trust
- Passed a very stringent 3rd party vetting system
- Less than 3% of integration companies have met the HTA standard
Why Hire an HTA Certified Home Technology Professional
What to Expect from an HTA Certified Company
HTA Budget Calculator
Have a new project?
The Home Technology Association’s brand-agnostic budget tool is the first step. Just answer 17 questions for a realistic, unbiased budget range for your next project.